Lasse Lindgren, whose instrument, acoustic fretless bass guitar is quite seldom heard in jazz, is no stranger in the Finnish jazz community. Having recorded an album with Jukka Perko's "Hurmio" on Blue Note Records, having played with Nuijamiehet, UMO Jazz Orchestra, Free Control, Jouni Järvelä Group, Bingo, Peter Weniger, and many others, Lindgren has established himself as one of the top-bassists in the country.
See lasselindgren.net for more information.
as a leader/co-leader
- Lasse Lindgren: Sunburst (2005, Tmi Lasse Lindgren LLCD-1)
as a sideman on Fiasko Records
- Nuijamiehet (2000, Fiasko Records FRCD-2)
as a sideman on other labels
- Oddarrang: Music Illustrated (2006, Texicalli TEXCD068)
- Johanna Iivanainen (2004, Silence SLC 024)
- M.A.Numminen: Didi-Wah-Didi (2004, Rockadillo Records ZENCD 2092)
- Free Control: II (2001, MPI Records FCCDMPI02)
- Jukka Perko & Hurmio: The Music Of Olavi Virta (2000, Blue Note)
- Kalima Trio: Hippycone (2000, abovoice 1004)
- Jouni Järvelä Group: Lento (JJMCD-1)
- Free Control (1998)